A blender has been one of the most overlooked kitchen appliances and many people have been unaware of the magical powers it possesses. Blenders have come a long way and the modern blenders range from some mini personal ones that are ideal for travelling and hand blenders that offer greater convenience to some of the most sophisticated models that have internet connectivity and thereby enable you to blend online! Here are some of the magical uses of regular blenders:
- Using a blender you can make soft, creamy smoothies with just a push of a button! Blenders allow you to make smoothies by just adding the ingredients and switching your blender. Luscious soft and creamy smoothies are ready to be consumed!
- Making lemonade in blenders is very easy; just add lemons and limes, water and sugar. After blending the mixture, filter the lemon pieces and your favorite summertime drink is ready!
- You can even whisk the pancake batter in the blender. Spinning the ingredients in the blender is just a matter of seconds and you are ready to cook some fluffy pancakes!
- Blenders are also capable of making soups. If the soup has some starchy vegetables like potatoes, the results would be more astonishing. Blenders give the most silky smooth texture to your soups!
- Are you the one who drools over the fluffiest eggs? Well, your blender can do it! Blenders can make the most fluffy eggs whether they be omelettes or scrambled eggs. All you need to do is spin the eggs in your blender for nearly ten seconds and the most fluffiest eggs are ready to be cooked!
- An important use of a blender for families with a baby is the great deal of help it offers when it comes to preparing baby food. Blenders could greatly help in preparing purees for your little ones. Whether it be raw fruits and vegetables puree or the steamed ones to food for older babies, the baby food blender does it best! Check out Baby Food Blender Reviews; top picks of 2017.
- Using your blender, you can make homemade sauces, dressings, and dips. Save yourself the effort and time required to chop the ingredients and just add them to the blender. If you want you can make the texture as per your preferences however; using a blender would ensure uniform taste throughout even though the ingredients might be just finely chopped.
- You can even make quick salsa in your blender by just adding the fresh vegetables in your blender. Though it might be a bit tricky as tomatoes may turn a bit pinky after blending however; you can avoid this by adding a little tomato paste.
- Your blender can even whip cream. Just add cream to your blender and let it spin for a few minutes.
- You can also use food and organic waste to blend in the blender for the perfect fertilizer for your kitchen garden.
So, if you want to unveil the magical power of your blender, get hold of one. ChooseBlender.com has some useful information related to blender and how to buy one.